Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sweater Weather 


Over the course of this past week, I was busy shooting a two page magazine spread for an upcoming school assignment. The project consisted of shooting a model on location in a personal style, which resulted in two hero images. One ; a main fashion image, of an outfit on the model and two; a detail image of the outfit. I decide to try something a little different with this project by using my personal style of making photos into collages by cutting images up and so forth. Overall, this shoot went exceptionally well and it's always nice when you have gorgeous friends, who are willing to pose for you! Big thanks to my all time best friend Hayley Smith for helping me out! Check it. 



( Main image / Model: Hayley Smith )



( Detail Image / Model: Hayley Smith) 



( Final images made into magazine spread)



No comments:

Post a Comment