Monday, October 6, 2014

The one behind the lens

I grew up in Niagara On the Lake with a supportive family and a lot of love.
Although I'm working my way towards a Bachelor of Arts in photography I like to believe that my "eye" comes from my grandmother pointing out beautiful moments my entire life.
I believe that the most beautiful quality one can have is a beautiful heart and I believe this can be captured in a photo.
I am a firm believer that love is art, that anything is possible and that you have the ability to design and create your own life.
I have a peaceful heart.
I love the sea, think mermaids are probably real and will stop the car for beautiful light.
I like to think that the world is good, photography can change the world and my images might bring you happiness.
I love fresh air, big skies, good company and a room with a view.
I choose to see beauty everywhere.



A photo of myself 
Photographer: Hayley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment